This is a web site operated by Merlin Group International Pty Ltd (ABN 37 094 142 560) ("MERLIN") under the domain name "www.themerlingroup.org" ("Merlin Web Site").
With regard to the Confidential Information contained in the Merlin Web Site, you hereby agree:
MERLIN will be entitled to obtain an injunction to prevent threatened or continued violation of this Agreement, but failure to enforce this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of this Agreement.
- Not to use the information herein except for evaluating its interest in entering a business relationship with MERLIN based upon the products invented, designed and trademarked by MERLIN.
- To safeguard the information against disclosure to others with the same degree of care as exercised with its own information of a similar nature.
- Not to disclose the information to others, without the express written permission of MERLIN.
- You shall not directly or indirectly acquire any interest in, or design, create, manufacture, sell or otherwise deal with any item or product, containing, based upon or derived from the information, except as may be expressly agreed to in writing by MERLIN.
- Your secrecy obligations with respect to the information shall continue for a period ending 3 years from the date hereof.
- Any and all Confidential Information provided to you shall, at the conclusion of the business for which it was disclosed, or at any earlier date notified to you by MERLIN in writing, be returned to MERLIN and you shall not, in the absence of MERLIN's prior written consent, be permitted to retain copies of any such information.
- No rights or obligations other than those expressly recited herein are to be implied from this Agreement. Nothing herein shall in any way affect the present or prospective rights of MERLIN under the patent, copyright, trade-mark or trade name laws of any country or be construed as granting any licence in respect of any such rights.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia in respect to any claim, dispute or difference arising out of or in respect of this Agreement.